Krazy Krocs Play Centre
Terms & Conditions
Krazy Krocs Play Centre
Terms & Conditions
These ‘Terms & Conditions’ may vary from time to time. Please make sure you review them regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this website after any variation has been posted.
About Krazy Krocs Play Centre:
• Krazy Krocs Play Centre is operated by NEXGENERATION LIMITED
• Registered company in England and Wales No. 11538461
• Registered Address: Abbey House, 105 Abbey Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 5BX
• VAT number: 307 5849 83
USING THIS WEBSITE
By using the Krazy Krocs Play Centre website you agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions’.
By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of the website, including risk to your computer, software, data, information or other proprietary material being damaged by any virus which may be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it, or any linked website. You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or by deep linking to its functionalities.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it. You must not attack this website, via any form of assault.
Krazy Krocs Play Centre gives no warranty to the accuracy of the information accessed through the website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that may be caused in the event that inaccurate information appears on it. Every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The material on this website may be out of date at any given time, and Krazy Krocs Play Centre is under no obligation to update such material.
Krazy Krocs Play Centre will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable in whole or in part at any time or for any period. Materials posted on this website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Krazy Krocs Play Centre disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any third party. If the need arises, access to this website may be suspended or terminated indefinitely.
The text and images on this website are the property of Krazy Krocs Play Centre or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of the text and images for personal use only, and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use is prohibited and shall automatically terminate your permission to use this website.
No part of this website may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Krazy Krocs Play Centre. The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of Krazy Krocs Play Centre. You are not permitted to use such trademarks and logos without the prior written consent of Krazy Krocs Play Centre.
• The management reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. No refunds will be given under these circumstances. To ensure safety, we reserve the right to conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to others.
• You are responsible for your belongings when attending an event. Krazy Krocs Play Centre does not accept any responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue. Lost property items are kept for 14 days.
• Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed in the inside areas of Krazy Krocs Play Centre.
• Smoking is not permitted on Krazy Krocs Play Centre and is a fire and safety risk. If you are found smoking in Krazy Krocs Play Centre you will be asked to leave immediately by the staff. Designated smoking areas exist in the outside areas.
ADMISSION TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This individual admission ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of Krazy Krocs Play Centre, sharing is not permitted.
• The admission ticket is ONLY valid for the day purchased. Online admission tickets must be purchased with at least 24 hours in advance of use date.
• To gain access to the play centre, the ticket holder must present their ticket to Krazy Krocs staff for scanning, and must be on the wrist or leg, to gain access to the facilities.
• Height and age restrictions apply to facilities.
• The management reserves the right to refuse admission without refund or other compensation should ticket holders breach any Rules and Regulations of Krazy Krocs Play Centre, i.e abusing staff.
• Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary access due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
• The ticket purchaser represents and warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone. Resale or attempted resale of a ticket is grounds for cancellation of that ticket and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from Krazy Krocs Play Centre, without refund or other compensation.
• All refunds are refunded to original purchase or payment methods. Please allow 3 to 5 working days for the refund to credit your account.
• No credit/debit card details will be held once the payment is processed. We will hold your details for ticket collection and for up to 7 days after the date of collection.
• All tickets purchased are non-refundable, subject to term and conditions of Krazy Krocs Play Centre.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these ‘Terms & Conditions’ is intended to exclude or to limit in any way any liability which Krazy Krocs Play Centre may have for death or personal injury to any person caused by their negligence, for fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Under no circumstances will Krazy Krocs Play Centre be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, which was not reasonably foreseeable at the time the ticket was purchased or which was not directly attributable to any act or omission of Krazy Krocs Play Centre.
Krazy Krocs Play Centre shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or any wasted expenditure in excess of the face value of the ticket. Krazy Krocs Play Centre shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages or any loss of income or profits. Invalidity: The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these ‘Terms & Conditions’, which shall continue in full force and effect.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These ‘Terms & Conditions’ and any dispute or claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim, although Krazy Krocs Play Centre retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ in your country of residence or any other relevant country.